CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our Wedding Styleboard

Elegant wedding
Kaboodle
Our wedding by mrscrawford

Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been tagged :)

I was tagged to list six unimportant things about myself by The Style Diaries...WAHOO!! My first tag! Yay!
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

1. I don't like to mix my food and usually eat one thing at a time. (i.e. if I have a plate of corn, beef, roll, salad, fruit, etc) I would start with the corn and not go to the next thing until all of the corn was eaten) Michael always points out how weird it is that I do that.
2. I am insanely unorganized, but when it comes to sheets and towels I am a bit finicky about how they are folded and how to put sheets on the bed....Michael is learning how I like things done :)
3. I get a kick out of how much money I can save at the grocery store--I love that Kroger has how much you have saved at the bottom of the receipt. I like to make/beat records. My mom sends me coupons in the mail to help me out--since I dont subscribe to the newspaper.
4. I hate throwing out my magazines--no matter how old--especially wedding magazines. I still have ones from over 5 years ago.
5. I am the world's worst when it comes to identifying artists and song titles when a song comes on the radio.
6. I prefer listening to the radio over a CD or IPOD.

OK, now I tag....and if you haven't checked out their blogs, here are their links:)

Evan McJames Hickey's Blog
Living our Love Song
It's a Jaime Thing
The McWoods
The Warnock Family Blog
Elizabeth Anne Designs

3 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

I'm the SAME way with mixing my food!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

You and I share a lot of funny traits. For example, I hate to mix food, I also have no clue what the song is called or who is singing it, I am always listening to the radio, and when Harris Teeter has triple coupons I am there every time. Ha ha!

Enjoy your weekend!

Lauren said...

You're going to have to show me how to do this at work Monday - I'm just too new to this to understand. Plus I have a foot sticking out of my enormous belly. Check out baby budda, I just put some more pictures up.